Sunday, September 28, 2008
Read to Succeed
Friday was Read to Succeed day at Landon and Mia's schools. They both dressed up as their favorite book character. Mia was Fancy Nancy and Landon was Jack from the Magic Tree House books. After Mia left for school, Landon said he thought her class would be jealous because she was so fancy. He thought she did a good job picking out her outfit. She would dress like this everyday if I would let her. Landon had to find something as close to normal as possible. I don't know how long the glasses actually lasted at school. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mia was definitely in her element! Fancy Nancy ~ Magnificently Marvelous Mia! I'm proud of Landon for dressing up and that really is his favorite book :>) CUTE!!
Fancy Nancy is one of my ALL TIME favorite books.....and now I will think of Mia every time I read it!
Post a Comment