Wednesday, February 18, 2009

6 Random Things

Post the rules on your blog.
List 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged.

1. I love chocolate.
2. I have major control issues.
3. I love to go to bed with a clean house, but especially a clean kitchen. There is nothing better than waking up to a clean kitchen.
4. I love to organize things.
5. I hate to drive, but yet live in my car.
6. I count the lines on the road when I drive.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

Who knew we were so much alike. I do like to drive though and count much more than lines on the road- I have a really weird thing with counting.

Mama Mary said...

Sheesh ~ I count too! I didn't know you liked chocolate! Sheesh, again! "If a Mother's place is in the home, why am I always in the car(van)?"

Anonymous said...

Counting must be hereditary! :) (and the chocolate thing too, yum!)I will have to come to your house for treats since everyone else is being healthy.

Meghan said...

Oh, I can make these yummy healthy chocolate treats! You just wait!!!

Lindsey's Story said...

wow! You are strange! Just Kidding-I count things to, but not the lines on the road, I think I'd be sick.

Lila said...

i need your love of cleanliness and also gift of organization. i dream to one day have you over to help me. i could trade you for one of my gifts? ;)