Logan's class sang "This Little Light of Mine" and "Five Little Monkeys". Logan stole the show- he sang with all he had. He definitely is not afraid to perform in front of a large group. Thankfully Aunt Jen got it on video.
Mia performed two dances in the recital. Her ballet dance was "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and her tap dance was to "Splish, Splash I was Taking a Bath". They were so cute. She looks forward to this day every year. Thankfully Meghan came over early and was her make-up artist and photographer. I can't wait for the DVD to come in so I can watch it again. It always is a great show!!


The rain has finally stopped so we can get some games in. It has been crazy playing catch up, but I am just glad they are finally getting to play. Mia has been doing great and scoring lots of goals. Her coach has told everybody she will give them a dollar for every goal they score in their next game. I hope she is ready to pay up because Mia is ready to score.
Landon has the most amazing piano teacher. He loves playing the piano and is doing great. Their recital was outside at one of our local parks.

Landon's baseball team has been doing great this year! He has awesome coaches. They are all so good with the boys. It has been a great experience. Hopefully I will remember my camera and get some pictures at the next game.
Landon's baseball team has been doing great this year! He has awesome coaches. They are all so good with the boys. It has been a great experience. Hopefully I will remember my camera and get some pictures at the next game.
2 comments:
In case no one was aware of it before....you are superwoman! :)
Wish I could've seen Logan "perform." I'm sure it was hysterical. And I definitely want to see Mia's CD when you get it.
Boy, oh boy! And YOU need some order in your life? I wonder where I fall on that spectrum! YOU do it all and what beautiful children you have! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment