Monday, August 10, 2009

Cy and Piper

Where is Piper????In the washing machine, of course. She took all her clothes off and climbed in the washing machine with a full load that was running. Thankfully it stops when you open the lid.


Enjoying a Hot Pink Smoothie! She is a smoothie girl!



Enjoying frozen blueberries



Just being cute Cy!

5 comments:

Mama Mary said...

That's what Cy does best - just being cute! Crazy kids . . . that Piper cracks me up!!!

Meghan said...

Why haven't I heard about this?? OH my Piper! Cy is best at being cute- he is so darn cute!! They both are. :)

Anonymous said...

Look at his hair!!!! What cuties- and a bit crazy. Piper is always the talk at our house when MM is in town. Hailey always wants to know the latest mischief she has gotten into. :)

lisapenn said...

Now that is one that my kids haven't thought of yet. Thankfully mine locks when it is going. Cute little mischief makers!

Lindsey's Story said...

I almost gagged on the hot pink smoothie! (but I didn't add nuts)
Do you need any beets? :)