Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I absolutely love this time of year. One of my favorite things to do is take the kids to the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day without any rain, so we headed to Walden Farms Pumpkin Patch. They have so many fun activities (hay bale maze, corn maze, corn pit, play area with kids kitchen, riding toys, tire swing, hay bale mountain, tunnels to crawl through, farm animals to pet and feed, hay ride, and lots of pumpkins) that keep the kids busy for hours. The kids had a blast and I actually took my camera to capture it.

Piper, Logan, and Adaleigh all fell asleep on the way there so it was a little bit of a rough start, but turned around quickly. I am loving my new triple stroller that someone generously gave to me! They didn't need it anymore and just wanted to give it away--lucky me!




They had fun burying each other in the corn pit.













8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you remembered your camera. :)Mia and Piper definitely have some Meredith in them. And that picture of Cy made me chuckle. Oh and the stroller, that thing is so cool!!!

gretchen said...

oh gosh cute pictures. I love the shadow one. Those are so good!

Meghan said...

What amazing pictures!!! I love them all!

I am impressed you got that thing together.

Heather said...

I love all these pics. You have the cutest kids!!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Christian and Katie said...

Your kids are so cute and are getting so big! Thanks for posting...I was just thinking of ya'll wondering how you were doing!

MotherMonkee said...

Looks like fun!! Everyone looks so happy (and cute as always)!

Anonymous said...

Dang! Wish we could have been there. Looks like everyone had fun!

Mama Mary said...

Fun, fun, fun and CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE ~ these pictures are wonderful. Makes me LOL. :>)