Thursday, May 20, 2010

Coming up for Air

Life has been very busy lately. While juggling our already busy schedules we have been trying to get our house ready to put on the market (granite countertops, new tile floors, paint, and landscaping just to name a few). With our to do list almost complete and soccer, piano, dance and school almost over I feel like things will slow down a little. I love our crazy schedule because that is how I function best but I am ready for a little break.

Hopefully soon I will post pictures of Logan's preschool graduation.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

I think it will be good for you to slow down a bit. :) Come down to our level, your slow is my fast. :)

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait to get there and help or add to the chaos- whatever! :)

Lindsey's Story said...

You would work well in an ER! I would totally shut down and function like a mental patient if I went your pace. I need a Valume just thinking about it. I have such admiration for you and all that you handle. If I KNEW I could be half the person you are, I would actually try...but I never will. So, I'll just have to love myself the way I am.

Good Luck! I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Who are you kidding? You'll NEVER be ready for a break! :)

The Greens said...

Hey Mckenzie,

How are you?!

Can you send me an email at christi405@yahoo.com-- I need to make an order (are you still monogramming?) and I don't have your email.

Thanks and love you!

Christianne

Jeni Simmons said...

Busy to say the least! Where are you guys moving? Close by I hope!