Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

After a late night, the kids actually slept in. Cy is my early riser everyday, but did not get up till 8:30 Christmas morning. I hate to wake sleeping children even on Christmas morning, but after Cy woke up Zack said it was time to get Adaleigh up.

Waiting for Daddy to get Adaleigh.

Still sleepy but excited to see everyone!
Best attempt at all six.
Piper with her girl and boy babies, Piper and Cy, in their stroller. She is in heaven!! Mom and Dad's house will never be the same. What was Santa thinking?


Cy with Thomas

Adaleigh's Boots

The Cookie Game
I found it very hard to take pictures, video, and watch the kids open their gifts. I wish I could have captured some of the moments better, but I finally gave up and enjoyed the moment!
We had a great, relaxing Christmas Day!!

Meghan posted more pictures from Christmas Day on her blog!

2 comments:

Chase said...

I wish we could have been there to see it!

Meghan said...

I love Cy's happy face in the Christmas morning shot! :)

Loved being y'all that day.