I went to get Adaleigh out of bed after her nap. With her cast in her hand, she hands it to me and said, "Here don't want it!" It didn't take that little stinker long to get it off. We have been sliding it back on all day only for her to pull it back off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That little booger!!
wow! :)
Oh my. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. That's one smart little girl. :)
Oh my word!!!! That is kind of hilarious. :)
Wow. I can't believe she pulled her cast off. She is determined!!
I couldn't help but laugh! I am impressed!
that's so funny and frustrating for you at the same time. luv ya!
Wow. Part of me thinks, "Unbelievable!," but the other part of me thinks, "She's Piper's little sister!" What other tricks is she learning??? :) Simply put, there is never a dull moment in your life, is there??? Sure love hearing all the stories. :)
That is crazy!
Post a Comment