I am so grateful my boys have some creativity. I don't, so I get all my ideas off the internet. I tried showing Logan the cute simple ideas I found, but he wasn't having it. He had already drawn out what he wanted and knew in his head. Thankfully Daddy is creative and was able to help him pull his idea off. He is upset he didn't catch a Leprechaun, but wasn't really sure what he was going to do with one if he did.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
No luck this time
This is Logan's Leprechaun trap he had to make for school. Logan has been home sick all week and was very concerned about getting it to school in time. Supposedly there have been Leprechauns wrecking havoc in the school. The kindergartners were trying to catch them. Thankfully Mia wasn't sick and she was able to take his trap into school for him.
I am so grateful my boys have some creativity. I don't, so I get all my ideas off the internet. I tried showing Logan the cute simple ideas I found, but he wasn't having it. He had already drawn out what he wanted and knew in his head. Thankfully Daddy is creative and was able to help him pull his idea off. He is upset he didn't catch a Leprechaun, but wasn't really sure what he was going to do with one if he did.
I am so grateful my boys have some creativity. I don't, so I get all my ideas off the internet. I tried showing Logan the cute simple ideas I found, but he wasn't having it. He had already drawn out what he wanted and knew in his head. Thankfully Daddy is creative and was able to help him pull his idea off. He is upset he didn't catch a Leprechaun, but wasn't really sure what he was going to do with one if he did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is THE most colorful Leprechaun trap I have ever seen! I love it! I'm shocked he didn't catch one. Maybe next year?
Very creative-- I go through the same things with Hailey and have just learned to say do what you want. :)
Logan, Can we borrow your Leprechaun Trap next year? We've never even attempted to catch a leprechaun before but I think it would be fun to try!
That is really, really cool!
Post a Comment