Wow! I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on from your title...thought maybe it had ruined a 46.00 tree or something. I must say - that kid has guts! (And now that cicada doesn't!)...
HOLY COW! Much better than Survivor edibles ANY day...and a much more smiley good lookin' kid too. Way to go, Logan! I don't think I could have done it for $4600!!!!
NO WAY!!! It didn't even phase him! I don't know if I am completely grossed out or really impressed! What a brave boy!
WOW! That must have been pretty gross! Any one want to eat a ceceda bug for $46 dollars?
...That was Chase & Connor. The 3 C's were sitting here watching with these horrified faces. He is amazing. He'd be a great "Survivor" participant!
He won't eat ketchup but he will eat a cicada?!!? :) He is too cute and I love his drive for money.
oh my goodness. :/
I honestly don't have words...
I am throwing up! That is so nasty! Ya'll are cracking me up! bringing all my kids in to watch this! YUKKY
WOW! LOL! I love it. Logan is awesome. Can't wait to show it to the guys.
OH.MY. I am so grossed out! He didn't even care after he got it in his mouth! I sure hope he got all his money!
That is just WRONG!!! (I would have wanted to do it, but don't think I'd have had the guts to:)Jeremy
NO way!! Oh my! and that boy is SO BIG! What happened?!
OH MY GOODNESS!! I about threw up!! That is crazy! I cannot believe he did it! Did he throw up later??
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Wow! I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on from your title...thought maybe it had ruined a 46.00 tree or something. I must say - that kid has guts! (And now that cicada doesn't!)...
HOLY COW! Much better than Survivor edibles ANY day...and a much more smiley good lookin' kid too.
Way to go, Logan! I don't think I could have done it for $4600!!!!
NO WAY!!! It didn't even phase him! I don't know if I am completely grossed out or really impressed! What a brave boy!
WOW! That must have been pretty gross! Any one want to eat a ceceda bug for $46 dollars?
...That was Chase & Connor. The 3 C's were sitting here watching with these horrified faces. He is amazing. He'd be a great "Survivor" participant!
He won't eat ketchup but he will eat a cicada?!!? :) He is too cute and I love his drive for money.
oh my goodness. :/
I honestly don't have words...
I am throwing up! That is so nasty! Ya'll are cracking me up! bringing all my kids in to watch this! YUKKY
WOW! LOL! I love it. Logan is awesome. Can't wait to show it to the guys.
OH.MY. I am so grossed out!
He didn't even care after he got it in his mouth! I sure hope he got all his money!
That is just WRONG!!! (I would have wanted to do it, but don't think I'd have had the guts to:)
Jeremy
NO way!! Oh my! and that boy is SO BIG! What happened?!
OH MY GOODNESS!! I about threw up!! That is crazy! I cannot believe he did it! Did he throw up later??
Post a Comment