I just wanted to take a minute and write a few of the things I am thankful for.
- I am thankful for our six VERY active, fun, loving children we have been blessed with. They love to stay busy which keeps me very busy, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
- I am thankful for the great job I have working at the preschool. I get to be with my three youngest and even have Adaleigh in class with me.
- I am thankful for a husband who is very patient with me and loves me despite my craziness.
- I am thankful for the loving, supportive family I have. They do so much for us. I don't know where we would be without their help.
- I am thankful for a van that has a tv in it. The youngest three spend atleast 2-3 hours in the car every afternoon taking the older three too and from their activities. It sure is nice to put in a movie and give them something to watch.
- I am thankful for the fabulous teachers each of my children have this year. They are all so good and all of my kids are happy!!
3 comments:
Love it and love this picture! :)
wonderful family. sweet picture and great sentiments. I know they are all grateful for you too... for the same reasons! :)
I love the picture of the kids!! So cute!!! :)
Post a Comment