Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sick Little Girl


This is how Piper spent her day at the wrestling tournament. She is asleep on the hard bleachers with my sweatshirt on. Never does she sit still at a wrestling tournament and definitely would never fall asleep. She was out cold for a very long time. I was afraid she was sick and boy was I right. Her fever was at 103 when we got home, 104 this morning, and then climbed to 105.1 tonight. I checked it multiple times and even checked the temperature of the other kids. I was hoping my thermometer was broken. The thermometer gave me the same reading each time for her. I believe we hit a new record in the Fowler household and hope it is never beaten. We were finally able to get it down to 102. It is just a virus that has to run its course. She is miserable, but has been a great patient!!

1 comment:

Mike & Lila Family said...

poor girl, poor you. i hope it's well on it's way to running it's course. :)