Friday, December 14, 2007
I survived
Our ward activity, "A Night in Bethlehem", is over and I think a great success. I had lots of fun planning and everyone seemed to have an enjoyable time. Meghan took lots of pictures so I will post soon. Landon was one of the wisemen and Mia was an angel. I was planning on leaving them at home with Zack, but they have helped me decorate for the past two days that I couldn't deny them the full experience. One of my wisemen was sick, so Landon was a perfect substitute. Mia said this was the best night ever! Thanks to all those that helped by donating supplies, decorating tables, watching my children, participating in the program, bringing food, giving me ideas, decorating, and cleaning up!!! I couldn't have done it alone and appreciate all the support. Look for pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It WAS a GREAT success!!!! You did an excellent job and everything seemed to go so smoothly. I was surprised at how many people dressed up. It was fun.
At one point Mia said something like "Mom, I get to stay back here with you, that's so cool!"
Thanks for a great night!!! You are truly amazing McKenzie.
YEA!! I thought about you all day and night. I am glad it was a success and that it is over. I can't wait to see pictures. I am glad you let Landon and Mia go I was thinking about that last night and how fun it would be for them to see all their mom's hard work play out. Too fun!!
You are so amazing!...and I'm sure the party was amazing, too! We should've come.....
It was fantabulous!!
Post a Comment