1. What is something mom always says to you?
Mia: I Love You
Landon: I Love You
2. What makes mom happy?
Mia: When I scare you
Landon: When we clean our rooms
3. What makes mom sad?Mia: When we don't listen
Landon: When we don't listen
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Mia: tickling me
Landon: saying funny things
Mia: calm
Landon: a monkey
6. How old is your mom?
Mia: 30
Landon: 30
7. How tall is your mom?
Mia: I don't know
Landon: I have no idea
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Mia: play with us
Landon: sleep
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Mia: goes in her room and sleeps
Landon: takes care of the babies
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Mia: getting enough money
Landon: to get money
11. What is your mom really good at?
Mia: Cleaning the dishes
Landon: sleeping
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Mia: making money
Landon: taking care of a dog
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Mia: Have yard sales
Landon: answer the phone for the shop
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Mia: tootsie rolls
Landon: oreos
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Mia: getting me a cake
Landon: That she is my mom
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mia: Carly
Landon: Probably a princess
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Mia: Go on girls night to stores
Landon: go to the store
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Mia: Our hair is the same
Landon: We both have a sunburn
19. How are you and your mom different?
Mia: You wear earrings and I don't
Landon: I'm a boy and she is a girl
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Mia: Because you help me
Landon: Because she takes care of me
4 comments:
PRICELESS! What great answers ~ so you sleep a lot, huh?? LOL TOO FUNNY ~ PLEASE hold on to these answers!!!
I am laughing so hard. What is up with the sleep? I know you don't get that much sleep you must talk about it a lot. I love the yard sale comment too. So funny and so sweet. Thanks for doing it.
I am seriously cracking up!!! Do your kids know you or what!? :) I am doing this later today with my kids for sure!
That is so cute. I love how mom makes money having yard sales! Cute.
Post a Comment