Sunday, September 28, 2008
Logan and his animals
Logan loves to play outside with this tub and his animals. He often fills it with water and plays with the animals. For some reason he does not like to keep his clothes on when he is in the backyard. This particular day it was a little chilly outside. I usually leave the back door open or window open so I can hear him playing. I knew he was having a good time, but I didn't expect what I saw when I looked outside. He said he was cold so he just got in the water with his animals. Whatever keeps the boy entertained!! He has a great imagination and loves his animals (or I should say Landon's animals that he lets Logan play with). 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, man, what a funny kid!! Love that boy!!!!
LOL! i also love you have time to mention the deplomacy involved in parenting!
Post a Comment