Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Break Fun

This week is Fall Break for all the kids!!! I love having them home. We are trying to do something fun everyday. Today has been a lazy but fun day. We have had a few late nights in a row so Cy and Piper needed to catch up on sleep. Cy slept in till 10:30 this morning. I don't think he has ever slept that late. I actual don't know when he got up. I went in the room at 10:30 and he was just sitting in his crib enjoying some peace and quiet. Piper went down for a nap as soon as he got up, so I haven't had all the kids awake at the same time yet today.

Landon went to lunch and a movie with a friend from school. Mia and Logan have been spending the afternoon singing High School Musical songs, making chocolate covered strawberries, and playing freeze dance. Cy has been right in the middle of all the action.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

So fun! I love lazy days. Cy looks so cute while enjoying yummy chocolate covered strawberries! Enjoy the break... :)

Anonymous said...

I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!!!

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!!!

Lila said...

i love it. i also came over to wish you the best on the run on saturday. i was planning to come to cheer you on but i had to slip a client in at 7am! ;) so, i hope you impress yourself by maybe beating your time from last year! sorry i won't be there to take pictures. frown. lol.