After Turkey Trot, we headed home for lunch and naps. I had a sitter come to stay with Logan, Cy, and Piper because Landon and Mia both had Fall parties. I knew they needed to get a nap if they were going to make it through a long night. Cy and Piper both slept, which is a miracle these days. I headed back to Mia's school for Fall centers. They made ghost hands, painted pumpkins on a fence, made ghost tootsie pops, ate cookies, and drank witches brew. Mia and I then headed to Landon's school. Their party was already started. They were eating lots of food and then decorated their mini pumpkins. Mia had brought a mini pumpkin to decorate too. Landon picked his pumpkin out. He wanted to find the smallest pumpkin possible. They both had a great day!
Next we ran in Kroger to get dry ice for the mad scientist and then headed home to get ready for our night of fun! I knew I just had an hour to get the kids dressed, pictures taken, and in the car. I thought I could get it done. Needless to say it took me about twice that and I was late everywhere I was suppose to be. I did not get good pictures either, but atleast I did get some. Cy refused to wear his costume. It took re-dressing Piper several times to convince her to wear her costume. We started the night out by going to Grandma's (Zack's mom) house and then to GG's (Zack's grandmother) house. They both had huge candy bars they were passing out. Boy were the kids in their neighborhoods lucky. The kids loved watching the turtles at grandma's. We then went home and got Daddy and went to get dinner. I was suppose to be at the church sometime in between all that to let people in the building for the trunk-or-treat. Luckily I got a phone call and an angel knew I was running behind and went to let them in for me. After dinner, we headed to the church just in time for the costume parade. That was the part I was in charge of. After the parade, Zack took the kids outside to wait for the trunk-or-treat and I stayed inside to help clean-up. With all the help, clean-up was fast and we were all able to go trunk-or-treating. We made our way around the parking lot then loaded up and went to Mama Mary and Granddaddy's house. We trick or treated at their house and then went around their neighborhood. We were all exhausted by the end of the night, but it was a fun filled day!!!
Landon was a Mad Scientist. He knew exactly what he wanted for his costume. He carried around his "shrinking potion". It looked great with the dry ice in it. Mia dressed as a High School Musical cheerleader. Logan was a tiger, Piper was a pumpkin, and Cy was Cy.
5 comments:
Love it and I am exhausted from just reading it.
I am so tired. And all I did was read your post. :)
Glad it was such a fun night. Everyone looks GREAT!!!
Ditto! Landon was awesome ~ they were all adorable ~ however, I was amazed with the mad scientist & his shrinking potion ~ they are all cute, with or without costumes! And, you MOM, are amazing!
Wow!!! Just think next time this year there will be 1 more to the gang. And I can't wait to be able to take "Wyatt" trick or treating for the first time, maybe next year we can all get together.
oh my gosh! every one is seriously cute but look at miss mia! she looks 12! look out parents. ;) cute.
Post a Comment