Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tis the Season

This is my favorite time of year. Even though it often seems to be so busy, I love it. I survived our ward Christmas party last week. I am activities committee leader so I am in charge of it. Not really my thing, but I do my best. I think it was a success. A little chaotic, but most seemed to have a good time.

This weekend was the annual ornament party. I love making and exchanging homemade ornaments. I also love visiting with friends and eating all night. This is a tradition I have done for about seven years, but many in the group have been doing it for eleven or twelve years. Between ornament parties and kids school crafts, our tree is full of beautiful handmade ornaments. I love it!!!!

I look forward to a week of Christmas pictures, Christmas plays, Christmas recitals, Christmas parties, Christmas brunch, and Christmas shopping!!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love Christmas too!!! The ward party was a hit! And I had tons of fun at the ornament party- glad i got to participate this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Mama Mary said...

Re-reading your blog ~ may I add that McKenzie's best (re ward activity) is much BETTER than the average best ~ you're just the best, what can we say?? OXOXOX