Saturday, January 24, 2009

Landon's Baptism

Landon was so excited to turn 8 because he knew he could be baptized. We had a great baptism Saturday afternoon with lots of family and friends in attendance. Landon had asked his cousin Kyler to give the talk on the Holy Ghost and he did an awesome job. He said he was nervous but we could not tell. We are so proud of Landon and the decisions he has made in his life. He is a great example to all of us.
After the baptism, we headed to our house for pizza, cake, and ice cream. This is a picture of just a few of the cousins that were there all waiting to cut into the big batman cake. Landon was so thankful for all of the friends and family who came to help celebrate in this special time.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

What a special day for Landon! So glad I was able to be there. Again, he is such a good boy! I love it- and love him!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could had been there. The girls really liked that Landon was patient enough to talk to them about his big day. They were so excited for him!!

Anonymous said...

I was a PERFECT day! :)

Anonymous said...

IT....not I. :)

Steph and E said...

Landon had the coolest birthday cake ever!!!!

Signed, Eric Dunn