These pictures don't have anything to do with this post. I just thought I would add them. Cy and Piper have their binkies in their mouths as they were seen a majority of the time. 
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Binkies and Blankies No More
Hopefully this post will not backfire on me. Today is the third day Piper and Cy have been without their binkies and blankies. I don't even think they have missed them. Cy has not said one thing about them (yes, he does talk just not when strangers are around). Piper has asked a few times for her binkie and blankie, but that is it. They have actually napped better and continue to go to bed great at night. My intentions were not to take both away. I was still going to let them have their blankets at nap time, but then I realized they associate the one with the other. I am just grateful for the success! Now I just hope moving them into a toddler bed or whatever bed we are moving them to is as easy!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have thought about doing the same thing soon- but we have had some hard teething nights and the binkie saves me.
Wow! That's amazing. They are doing great to not be crying for them. You are so good to break them before the baby gets here. Wow! Way to go Piper and cy!
Post a Comment