Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Baby update
I have had several phone calls and emails wondering what the latest is with the baby. As of today I am 38 weeks and 2 days and absolutely nothing is happening. I know how much harder it is when they come out so I am not upset about this at all. With every other pregnancy I have dilated weeks in advance. The doctor did tell me today that they would let me go 10 days past my due date, but that was it. So right now I am not in a hurry. I feel great so I am just going to enjoy it while I can. The baby will come when the baby is ready to come (which isn't always when I think it should come).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thank you for the update, girl! I have been wondering about you! I hope you at least have someone post on the blog when baby arrives, because I might never find out! :)
It still makes me laugh. If that little stinker doesn't come before I get there it is in for some trouble. :) Good luck with everything- I guess there is still a chance it could just fall out. ;) just kidding.
Thanks for the update. Just keep your fingers (and legs) crossed that he/she stays in there as long as you need him/her to. :)
Maybe "it" is waiting for MK to get here.
Glad to know. I have thought about you all week. Hope the baby doesn't weigh oh ya know 20 lbs or anything if you wait 10 days. I bet your water will break and it will all happen at once. Funny your 6th baby and no dilation!
i'm glad i just read this update, thank you. ;) prayers to you that all goes well when IT does choose to come. ;) can't wait to find out...
You've been tagged- go to my blog for the rules
Post a Comment