Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby update

I had an appointment on Wednesday and then again today to determine how long my doctor will let me go before being induced. Everything looked great on the ultrasound so she will let me go till Wednesday, March 4. I was really hoping she would give me longer, but she doesn't want the baby to be too big. I have made progress since Wednesday so hopefully this baby will come on its own before Wednesday. I just really don't want to be induced!!

5 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

I still say baby boy Fowler is arriving on Sunday (or Monday). :) I don't want you to be induced either!

Mama Mary said...

I say this weekend! I think it's baby boy too :)

Anonymous said...

I'm counting on you to have this baby TODAY so I can enjoy him/her all weekend while I'm there!

No pressure. :)

gretchen said...

I say baby girl fowler and will come on Tuesday night unless you want me to make you a castor-oil shake tonight! Baby #6 is sure wanting to make an entrance into this world. Can't wait. Hope you are enjoying MK.

Lila said...

and.. do you need me to come do your eyebrows for old times sakes? lol ;)