Adaleigh Kennedy Fowler was born Wednesday, March 4 at 11:50am. She weighed 8lbs 11oz and was 20inches long. She is absolutely perfect!! We came home from the hospital today. It is so nice to be home with all the kids. I am so thankful for all our wonderful family who was so helpful with the kids. I know five kids is alot to ask of anyone so I really appreciate you adding my five to your already busy, crazy lives.
She is absolutely perfect! I love everything about her- especially those little, squishy cheeks! And these pictures with her 5 older siblings is great! So much to look forward to.
You did look beautiful in the hospital, as Lindsey and Katie said, and this picture just clarifies this. You were meant to have babies!
T ~ your comment is worth doubling :>) Beautiful? Absolutely radiant ~ and I'm talking about McK. You glowed at 4:30 AM on her way to the hosp., 10 mins. before delivery and minutes after delivery ~ but, hey, look at the beauty queen that you delivered. Wonderful experience! It has been crazy, but in a good way. For real. Admittedly, the best part may have been when Cy cried as I was leaving your house and wanted to go with me!! THAT was my reward! :>) Love, love, love all those children ~ you and Zack need to give yourselves a huge pat on the back! Great job you're doing!
17 comments:
Gorgeous! She is adorable and you look fabulous! Your family is wonderful.
Gorgeous! She is adorable and you look fabulous! Your family is wonderful.
Sorry for doubling!
She is beautiful!
Congratulations! What good big brothers and sisters she has! :)
congratulations! she IS perfect! I can't wait to meet that girl. how fun. I love her name too... off to think of a gift!... :)
OH I am SOOOOO excited to see pictures! She is an angel! Can't wait to meet her in person.
And YOU were so amazing, too! Kelly and I just can't stop talking about how chipper and energetic you were after having her! :)
Congratulations to your new sweet edition! She's beautiful!
She's beautiful!
Congratulations!
Absolutely beautiful! You look amazing! Congratulations on sweet baby Adaleigh!
Katie and I were saying how beautiful you looked in the hospital. You're an awesome woman!
I love the name!! Congratulations again!!
She is beautiful. And you look great! I LOVE the name. You know that Bill will get a big head thinkg she is named after him!
She is absolutely perfect! I love everything about her- especially those little, squishy cheeks! And these pictures with her 5 older siblings is great! So much to look forward to.
You did look beautiful in the hospital, as Lindsey and Katie said, and this picture just clarifies this. You were meant to have babies!
T ~ your comment is worth doubling :>) Beautiful? Absolutely radiant ~ and I'm talking about McK. You glowed at 4:30 AM on her way to the hosp., 10 mins. before delivery and minutes after delivery ~ but, hey, look at the beauty queen that you delivered. Wonderful experience! It has been crazy, but in a good way. For real. Admittedly, the best part may have been when Cy cried as I was leaving your house and wanted to go with me!! THAT was my reward! :>) Love, love, love all those children ~ you and Zack need to give yourselves a huge pat on the back! Great job you're doing!
She IS PERFECT! We loved having L & M over! My 3 C's are begging for you to have another baby so we can do it again! J/K!!! :)
Congrats! I was wondering how you were doing! Hurray!
Post a Comment