Sunday, July 12, 2009

Having Fun


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!! Love it!!

Mama Mary said...

I know your head has to be hurting with all the ideas swimming around in there :>) So cute! Yippee ~ and a huge thanks to precious Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meghan said...

I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!

Anonymous said...

oh those are way too cute!!!!!

Lindsey's Story said...

I see you have learned how to use your machine! They look so professional...can you smell the green?!

Thanks so much for the lessons you 'crazy' lady...oh, what am I going to do with that Seth.

Lila said...

great! did 'someone' get a new toy? ;)

Christian and Katie said...

I love it! Thanks again for all that you did for us!

Heather said...

I had so much fun the other day :) I saw your mom the other day and she said you got MW...yay! Call or email if you have any questions. You are going to do GREAT!
Can't wait to see more!!!

gretchen said...

cute cute cute. I know you are going to be going crazy. If you need us to watch some kiddies while you work let us know!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!

You have been extremely busy since we left Murfreesboro 4 and half years ago!!!!! WOW!!!!

Glad to see the updates of your growing family!

Janene

gretchen said...

CUTE STUFF! YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB!