Sunday, July 12, 2009

Logan's Birthday


Logan turned 4 on July 8th. Logan is such a funny boy. I always joke that I hope his big smile will get him through life because he has no desire to learn anything. He doesn't know his letters or numbers and has no desire to learn how to write his name. I work with him all the time and he just doesn't get it. Landon and Mia have tried to work with him too, but have concluded he just doesn't care. He is all about having fun and playing. If he can get someone else to do something for him, even better. Somehow he always manages to get one of his siblings to do his chores. His big smile, dark brown eyes, and long eyelashes can melt anyone's heart. He is the most loving boy and big brother. He loves Adaleigh and takes very good care of her. She just beams when he is near her. He is always giving hugs, kisses, and an "I love you". We love Logan and he brings alot of laughter to our family!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Logan's shirt--so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

What a dope!! The night before Logan's birthday the girls and I sat around talking about how it was his birthday the next day and that we would call him, etc. We didn't-I have truly lost it. Tell him that his Utah cousins do love him and talk about him (along with all their cousins) quite often.

Mama Mary said...

Poor Katie ~ Claire just fit right in ~ hopefully she didn't take any of Piper's tricks to FL with her :>) K, C, C, & L are already missed ~ the cutest family!!!

Meghan said...

You aren't kidding... that smile will get him places in life... along with those big brown eyes and long eyelashes- the longest I have ever seen!! And we have some long eye lashes in our family!!! He has such a charming personality!!

Happy 4th Birthday Logan... Heath and I love you very much!! Thank you for the joy you bring into our lives!!

Christian and Katie said...

He has the sweetest smile in the world! Happy Birthday Logan! Thank you for letting Claire crash your party!