I have been so touched by the blogs with thankful post. Though this has been a very hard year for us, I have so much to be thankful for.
1. I have the most amazing family!! They are so supportive and helpful. We would not have survived without them and their help and prayers.
2. I am thankful for my six children. I feel so very blessed to have them in my life. I learn from them each and every day.
3. I am thankful for a wonderful husband. I am not an easy person to live with and he is so very patient with me and loves me in spite of my faults.
4. I am so very grateful to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. For I know that through Him all things are possible.
5. I am grateful for the trials and struggles we have had this year for we have gained a greater appreciation for what is truly important in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope you have a great day! We missed you guys!
thank you for sharing some of the things you are most grateful for. i hope this comming year, brings your family an abundance of blessings. ;)
Love this short and simple post of the most important things in life...and that you are thankful for them. I am starting my THANKFUL post right now. Thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment