Monday, January 11, 2010

It has been awhile...

Since I have taken the time to blog. December was a great but very busy month. Once Christmas was over I have been nothing but lazy. I am going to try to get caught up but I am so far behind I will just try to highlight some of what has been happening around here.

Between my annual ornament party, friends moving, and family gatherings we had alot going on in our home. We had atleast one party a week at our home during December. It was a full time job just trying to keep the house clean. Thankfully I have great helpers!!

One of the highlights of the month was my youngest sister, Mary Kathryn, making a surprise visit for my mom's 60th birthday party!

Wrestling season started and both Landon and Logan are wrestling this year! We spend most of our Saturdays at wrestling tournaments.

Thankfully I had lots of monogramming orders in December. I was so busy that I failed to take pictures of most things but will post the ones I have. I look forward to getting this business up and going over the next few months. Hopefully I will have a blog or website soon.

We had a great Christmas despite Zack being very sick and enjoyed spending time with family!!

2 comments:

Mama Mary said...

Especially since I do NOT know how you do all you do it thrills me when you are able to take the time to blog. Thank you! I know I was relieved FOR you when all your parties were over. . . so I can only imagine your relief. You are the perfect hostess. December was a great month - busy with many good things! Thank you for all you do for all of us. We marvel at your continued ability to continue to marvel us! You are loved and appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I love all the monogramed items you've done. Love it!! I'm going to have to get Elizabeth some shirts from you ;)