Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of Campus School

Landon and Mia had their first day on Monday. They wanted to have their picture by this tree leaving a space for Logan in the middle. His first day was on Wednesday. My 3rd grader!!

My 4th grader!!


Kindergarten here comes Logan!!

I can't believe I have three kids in school. I would much rather have all of them home with me but I am thankful they will be able to watch out for one another this year!
They are all adjusting well to their new school. They have each made friends. We feel very blessed that they have great teachers and are great students. Logan has only been to school for a few days and has already melted his teacher's heart. She said if she had a classroom full of kids like him life would be good!! Hopefully she still thinks that after he warms up.

6 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

Awwww! What great pictures. We are so happy that everyone is 1. together and 2. at such a great school. Great blessings all the way around! :)

Anonymous said...

Love Mia's piggytails on the first day. So glad they all like it (and that your life has just been made so much easier!)....and I just knew that Logan would find someone that loves him as much as we all do!

Mama Mary said...

Amen! Three very fortunate teachers to have three exceptional students . . .and Yes! Logan has a way of melting one's heart . . .if his eye lashes don't get to you then his tenderness will for sure! Great kiddos . . . great pictures. . . a great year ahead. "The reward comes after the trial(s)" I think you will enjoy your new location!

Jennifer M. said...

Dear Mia,

I really miss you so bad. I've seen your photos of
your first day of school. I hope you have a great
time at campus school. And did know I've only
been in school for three days now.

Love
Connor

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!! Hope all the changes will make for an easy adjustment.

Meghan said...

I love these pictures. :) I am so glad they love the school and are all together. :)