December was one full month! I always look forward to the week after Christmas to get the house back in order and relax.
Mom and Dad left Tuesday with the oldest three to go to Chattanooga. They are visiting with cousins and the boys are getting in some extra wrestling time.
I opted to stay home with the three little ones because they have not been feeling up to par. All they want to do is sit in my lap. We spent most of Tuesday on my bed all snuggled together watching tv and it hasn't been much different today. I have managed to get all the sheets washed, some embroidery done and some blogging done, but that is about it.
I have loved every minute of my snuggle time and that we haven't had to go anywhere. I am catching up on all that sleep I missed during the first 25 days of the month!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YaY! for all the updates!!! Glad you are able to relax. We are wearing out the big kids here in Chattanooga. They might sleep for a week if we ever let them go home. :)
I echo Jen's comment. :)
Post a Comment