Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Nothing better than spending a day playing Just Dance 2 and Mario Kart.

I should have known she was up to something when there wasn't any crying. She was happy for a brief moment so I didn't even care. Cereal bag dumped on floor, oatmeal packets opened and dumped out, and grits packets opened and dumped out. One big mess worth one minute of happiness from my cranky little girl!!


Then it was show time!!!

Logan was the drummer.

Landon jumped in on guitar.

Cy just being crazy!

Piper relaxing on Daddy's back.

And I even got a smile from Adaleigh

We had to take time for Wrestling Drills.


Then it was a must that everyone eat atleast one blackeye pea. This was an easy task for everyone but Cy. Everyone else had bowls full. Poor Cy struggled getting one down. He really wanted Sparkling Grape Juice, so we used that to get him to eat it. He is giving it his all to keep it in.

Really trying to chew

I think he swallowed it but is trying not to throw it back up.

"But Mom, I loved it!"

Despite the few who are sick we had a great start to a New Year!!

5 comments:

Mama Mary said...

Too funny ~ that Cy!!! Sweet Adaleigh ~ what else is a girl to do when everyone else is BUSY!?!?! Love her big smile. Looks like a great day for all ~ hope 2011 brings rest and health to your house!

Denise said...

Love the relaxing day....sounds like ours...only I have NO pictures! Oh well...have a great 2011

Anonymous said...

Looks like some CrAzY fun going on at the Fowler house! haha-I can totally relate to Cy's black-eyed pea face--it IS hard to stomach even one!

Anonymous said...

So excited that you guys have Just Dance 2!!!!! We have it,too.
Kierstyn

Jennifer M. said...

How fun! We were just commenting that we didn't have any black-eyed peas this year! :( Sad for some of us. I'm sure Chase didn't miss them! Need to share this pics with our kids. Thanks!