We are enjoying our snow day and already know we get another day off tomorrow!! YIPEE!!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Snow, Snow, Snow
We got about four inches of snow last night!! The younger kids lasted a few hours with playing and helping with the igloo. Zack, Landon, and Mia were devoted to getting the igloo done. After many hours of working they were finally finished.
We are enjoying our snow day and already know we get another day off tomorrow!! YIPEE!!


We are enjoying our snow day and already know we get another day off tomorrow!! YIPEE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Love it! We are sissies ~ NO outside play for us today. Great igloo ~ however, I'm on the side with the younger kids! Pass the hot chocolate please!
WOW!!! That's awesome - I'm so impressed! Can I come next time? ;)
Oh I can't wait to show Kelly your igloo. He is going to be SO jealous!!! It is AWESOME!
Now, I get Landon's cap... I pin... hahaha! BTW, love the Igloo great idea!
wow that is the coolest igloo I've ever seen-it puts ours to shame....whoa! wonder if you could build a fire in there! Neat!
That is so awesome!
that is the most talented igloo crew i have ever had the pleasure to place my eyes on! that is awesome!! I am really jealous. i had dilusions of grandure (sp?) to build a snowman family today but it just didn't happen. ;/ ;) there's always tomorrow! ;) xoxo
Can't wait to show your cousins when they wake up! WOW!!! Awesome job!!! Im afraid the C's are going to be jealous that they could't join you! Have fun in the snow. :)
A-W-E-S-O-M-E awesome, awesome totally. that is the coollest igloo I have EVER seen!
Post a Comment