Thursday, February 17, 2011
Because...
an ambulance ride, ER visit, MRI, two weeks of not working, and a broken down truck weren't enough for me to handle. Our sweet Adaleigh fell off the dresser and fractured both bones in her wrist. Now she is sporting a pretty pink cast. She was a perfect angel today with multiple doctor visits, having x-rays done twice, and having the cast put on. But as soon as the lady was done with the cast Adaleigh politely informed everyone she wanted it off. She tried to convince the doctor, nurses, and anyone on the elevator who would listen that she wanted it off. I think now she is finally getting use to it. She is back to climbing on everything!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Oh no! Poor baby!
Ah, sweet girl!!
You have had a month- or a few months- or a few years!!
I love you!
mckenzie fowler...I had no idea. who rode in the amb.
I knew about z. back. Girl we gotta stop talking about the boys in all their wrestling stuff and catching up on the good stuff.
Miss you.
oh and by the way that is the cutest little thing with her pink cast. You handle it all so well I would be freaking out!
Sweet little pink thing. I hope it goes fast and heals right. I'm so sorry your having to go through all this.
It is a really cute little pink cast. Oh, my goodness ~ as MK said, things come in 3's so you should be DONE for awhile.
I hope things get better! she's still just as happy as can be!
Poor little thing. I talked to mom today and she told me. I threatened Jake as he was jumping off the couch tonight and the girls were so sad for Adaleigh. That is three now you should be done for awhile, right? You need a vacation- want to come see your sister?!?!?
*sigh*... you need a really good visiting teacher to ... pray for your family to be done with this stuff for quite a while. I'm on it. ;) bless you mckenzie!!
what a precious little girl! I hope things start getting back to normal again! been thinking of you! :)
Oh, I was hoping she'd get a pink one. Cute!
I've always believed that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Guess it's your own fault you can handle so much! JK!! :)
Love you!!!
Where is Kierstyn when you need her???That poor thing...
How long does she have the cast?
Kierstyn
Please give her hugs and kisses from HK! Poor thing! Wow. What else could possibly happen? Afraid to ask... Have not been blogging and need to stay on top of at least reading everyone else's blogs!
Wow. I am so sorry to hear about all of this. If you need anything just let me know.
Post a Comment