Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sweet jabbers

People ask me all the time how the twins act towards each other. When they were newborns, they loved to be snuggled next to each other. As they have gotten bigger they don't really seem to pay that much attention to each other. Sometimes they will steal a binky or toy from the other one or if mommy picks up one but not the other they get jealous. We moved them into their own cribs when Cy started rolling over. This morning I could hear talking (baby talk) in their room. I wasn't sure if it was both of them or just one of them. I quietly walked into their room to find them talking to each other. They were at the end of their cribs that face each other just talking and laughing. It was so cute and sweet. Of course it all ended when they realized mommy was around. I look forward to watching how they interact with each other as they get older.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh, man... that's so sweet!! They are going to be great friends! Reading that put a smile on my face! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh! (I just said that out loud to my computer.) How sweet that you got to see that...if only for a minute. Next time you'll have to sneak in with the video camera. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could had seen and heard that. They are such cuties. You just need to start wearing a ton of perfume or something so they won't "smell" you coming anymore!! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun!! :>)

Jenny said...

That is sweet! One time Matthew and I put a video camera in our girls room (when they were about 2) to catch all those funny play moments. It is funny and the girls love to watch it now! I do have to say when the girls woke up in the mornings they would play for about an hour in their cribs before I ever had to go in and get them. I loved that time!! Congratulations they are cuties.