Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Murfreesboro Post
I was soooooo excited yesterday to get a call from the Murfreesboro Post saying they want to do a story on our business!!! I tried to stay calm when she asked me if that is something we would want to do. I read about new businesses in there every Sunday and was hoping one day they would respond and want to do an article on us!!! They are coming to the shop tomorrow-photographer and all. Hopefully this will be a great way to get our name out there. Every little bit helps!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am SO excited for you guys! YES! The Lord DOES answer prayers ~ in His own way and time! Say "cheese" . . .
What GREAT news!!!!! mm-my thoughts exactly...surely an answer to prayers.
How exciting!! Make sure the twins are there- they are sure to bring in some business, right?
that is AWESOME!!! I can't wait to read it!!
YIPEE!!!! I am so excited. Hope you got your shirts made in time.
WOHOOO!!!! So happy for you!
I am so excited you guys!!!
Post a Comment