Steve and Gretchen are on fire!!! They are leaving everybody behind!! They had another awesome week with big weight loses. Zack had a great weight loss and John and Laura had good loses. For the rest of us, we don't need to say anymore. I will say nobody gained!!!
1st place: Steve and Gretchen 2.108%
2nd place: Zack and McKenzie 1.496%
3rd place: John and Laura 1.490%
4th place: Bruce and Brandi .18%
5th place: Luke and Cara .022%
For me, hopefully things are looking better. I went to my "voodoo" doctor today and she confirmed I have some serious issues going on. I have got to get my body better. I was so looking forward to eating better, exercising and feeling better. After five weeks, the feeling better part still hasn't happened. Hopefully after my visit today, I can take her suggestions and get some things working!!! Anything is worth a shot at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you will get better soon!!
This has been not only been a huge challenge but an educational journey. I am sorry your not doing well. We'll be hoping for a quick recovery. Hopefully the rehydration well help. Hang in there. You may not feel good but you sure look good
Post a Comment