Monday, February 25, 2008
New Phase
We are entering a new phase with the twins and I don't know if I am ready or not. These two are climbers and into everything. Pipers favorite place is under the dining room table. She crawls through the chairs to her spot and just sits there. Cy loves pulling himself up on anything and everything. He is so proud of himself when he does. They both crawl up the steps (still waiting for my husband to bring the tools home so we can put up the big gate in front of the steps). The other day Cy climbed up on Logan's toddler bed. I am grateful these two are behind my other kids in the walking area. With two, I am grateful to take these changes slowly. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my! I can't imagine having 2 "Kierstyns" at the same time! But they're so stinkin' cute!
Everyone got a least one K and McK lucked out and got two ~ tee-hee!! Good thing they are so darn cute!!!!
Post a Comment