Zack left at 4:00am this morning to go to Florida for Coverings, a tile and stone trade show. He will be gone till Friday night. Coverings is a great show. We went together a few years ago, but I didn't want to leave the kiddos this time. He and Luke went. Coverings is huge. They have tons of booths with stone and tile equipment and products. One of the great things is that it is free and they have lots of seminars that are all FREE too! At one of the other trade shows you pay about $200 for the seminars. Zack and I sat down and planned their schedule out. He and Luke will be in about 3 hours of seminars a day. We gained so much
knowledge when we went before. We didn't have a shop at that time, so I think it will be even more beneficial now. They will be busy but hopefully can take some time to relax, eat some good food, and enjoy the sunshine.
I went to the store last night to get my survival kit. With chocolate I can survive anything!!

Zack's 30th birthday is on Saturday (He is really having a hard time with this birthday). I told the kids we need to plan something for his birthday. Landon said, "Mom we need to do something to make Daddy feel like he is still 29. He really doesn't want to be 30. Lets get him a cake and a candle that says 25." Mr. Thoughtful!! I probably won't be so nice though. He made a huge deal about me being 30 and I didn't even care. If anybody has any good suggestions, just let me know.
These are just some pictures I took of the kids this morning. It was Spring picture day at school. I wanted to take their pictures outside, but we were running late and it was freezing. So I gave up and snapped a few because I already had the camera out.


5 comments:
Oh my goodness what cute children you have!! I just want to give all of them a big hug. I hope Zack has fun and that it IS beneficial. I hope you survive- I love your survival kit.
Adam had a hard time turning 30 last year- mainly because he truly forgets how old he is so he thought he was turning 29! I loved Landon's thoughtful idea. I put 30 black candles on Adam's cake- and had a small cake so it covered the whole thing. That's all the thoughts I have or you can also make dirt cake beacause he is older then dirt (my friend just did that for her husband). Good luck!!
Wish I was in town to help you "survive." (I'd bring my own bag of cookies!) :)
Your kiddos are A-dorable! Love Landon's cool hairdo!
Good luck to Zack & Luke--hope they have fun and learn lots!
Oh gosh. I remember when steve turned 30! He bought a mountain bike and kinda went crazy for a little while!!! Sweetest Landon always being so kind and thoughtful. Hope Z. has a great 30...look how accomplished he is by the age of 30..wife, 5 beautiful healthy babies, a home, his own business...amamzing!
Oh and I love those spring pixs...esp. my little buddy. I sure was hoping to keep him today!
I love the pics. Landon and those eyes! I'm sure he has learned how to us them:) Please tell Z HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I think I will stock up on the chocolate too, S leaves tomorrow for Germany for 8 days. YIKES
Your kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment