Friday, April 18, 2008

Nothing New

Nothing new is going on around here. I had a great 30th birthday on April 9th, survived the YW fundraiser yard sale at my house on April 12th, and have been dealing with sick cranky kids. My poor babies have been so sick since I started working at the Y. I don't really know if it is the Y or not. We have had hand, foot, and mouth; lots of high fevers with and without rashes; coughing; runny noses; and puking. After Piper threw up for the third time today, I called my boss and told her I can't do it anymore. We spend every weekend at home sick. It is not fair to C and P to put them through this. I will just have to find another way to earn money to help get us out of debt.

These are just some fun pictures of my children destroying my kitchen. They empty any cabinets left unlocked at least a few times a day.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you feel like you have a Landon and Mia all over again? That is what they look like. I love that Logan (I am guessing it is Logan) got in the cabinet with Cy. We need to come visit- I miss all the cousins. Yea for quitting the Y!! I love you guys and thanks for the post- I can't wait to show the girls in the morning.

Heather said...

I love the pictures...looks like they are having so much fun! So cute! Sorry they have been so sick. That is not fun! Hopefully they will get better after quitting the Y.

gretchen said...

I am so glad you quit. I know it was prob. hard for you too do though. The debt will be ok and you can work on it more slowly and as the kids grow more. Zack will be rolling soon any way so don't worry!! Right? I am excited for you guys to grow your business. Maybe the Lord just knows the Y wasn't the right answer!!!

Anonymous said...

I've read this numerous times and each time get more excited that you will no longer be going to the Y ~ our babies need to get well, or at least be sick at home! Preferably, GET WELL and stay well. You've made the wisest choice. LOVE the 3 kids in the cabinet ~ makes my situation seem SO much easier ~ it's all relative, right?!?!? That smiling P is YOU as a baby!!

Jeni Simmons said...

I love the pics. Can't believe you are 30. I'm glad you decided to quit the Y, you have enough drama in you life with 5 kids and a new buisiness. Get better!!

Kim said...

those kids are toooo cute! I didn't know you were the same age as me!?