Does he look like Connor?
Gorgeous baby!!!
Yes, I thought he looked like Connor.
Thanks for the pictures!!! He is a doll. I thought he looked like Connor too. :)
i thought he looked like connor too!
Interesting, I see Ellie ~ but mostly a precious baby that belongs to T & J for sure!!! Thanks 'Kenz!
You have been given an award on my blog- check it out.
Sweetest thing. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Does he look like Connor?
Gorgeous baby!!!
Yes, I thought he looked like Connor.
Thanks for the pictures!!! He is a doll. I thought he looked like Connor too. :)
i thought he looked like connor too!
Interesting, I see Ellie ~ but mostly a precious baby that belongs to T & J for sure!!! Thanks 'Kenz!
You have been given an award on my blog- check it out.
Sweetest thing. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment