I was so proud of the kids. I did not know what to expect out of my two. I knew they could both run 1 mile, but they did not show that when we practiced at the Greenway. They both did their best and did a great job!!! I was so excited to see everyone running and smiling at the finish line. 
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Cotton Row Run
After recovering from Mia's dance recital, we headed to Alabama for the Cotton Row Run. Zack needed to work on K and J's countertops so we made a family trip out of it. Kelly ran the 10K, Jen and I ran the 5K, and the kids ran the 1 mile fun run. It was alot of fun.





Kierstyn was somewhere between L and K but I missed her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
First of all- I can't believe those are your babies. Mom keeps talking about all the things they are doing and I refuse to belive it. They aren't supposed to be getting that big without me there.
Good job on all the running!! :) I think it is so cute that the kids ran too what a good activity.
Congratulations on running it! This is the first time in a long time that I didn't run it. Did Zach run the entire way up "the hill"?
Oops! I meant did KELLY make it all the way up the hill. Was that hill part of the 5K too?
Kelly did run the entire way up the hill!! Thank goodness the hill was not part of the 5K.
WOW!! I'm lucky if I walk a mile!
Post a Comment