is waking sleeping kids to pick the older kids up from school. I hate waking kids up for anything.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, I feel your pain!! I hate it for you!! Wish there were two of me ~ there's enough of me for two but it's all on one body :>) School will be out soon and hopefully they will still sleep. :>) Children are SO precious when sleeping.
Now that my kids are all big I just hate waking myself in the morning to pack lunches, make breakfast, drive to seminary, pick up from seminary, drive to school, yada, yada, yada...
You should really try the school bus. I never thought I would let my kids ride the bus but it is WONDERFUL! Trevin still takes a nap so it is nice not having to wake him (like I used to have to do when he was a baby and Kyler didn't ride the bus).
And once again, LOVE the pictures of sleeping children...........
dang, i know how you feel with that. I used to have to wake Anna up in the morning to get her out the door with me on my way to work...so hard! I love it when mom comes in town to babysit for that reason...well, other reasons too, but that's at the top.
I totally feel your pain. I hated waking my younger babies to pick up the older ones. It was so much easier before anyone started school and now that everyone is in school I still remember hating to wake up the really sleepy ones-I don't miss that part at all. We're almost done-can't wait till summer!
5 comments:
Oh, I feel your pain!! I hate it for you!! Wish there were two of me ~ there's enough of me for two but it's all on one body :>) School will be out soon and hopefully they will still sleep. :>) Children are SO precious when sleeping.
Now that my kids are all big I just hate waking myself in the morning to pack lunches, make breakfast, drive to seminary, pick up from seminary, drive to school, yada, yada, yada...
You should really try the school bus. I never thought I would let my kids ride the bus but it is WONDERFUL! Trevin still takes a nap so it is nice not having to wake him (like I used to have to do when he was a baby and Kyler didn't ride the bus).
And once again, LOVE the pictures of sleeping children...........
dang, i know how you feel with that. I used to have to wake Anna up in the morning to get her out the door with me on my way to work...so hard!
I love it when mom comes in town to babysit for that reason...well, other reasons too, but that's at the top.
I totally feel your pain. I hated waking my younger babies to pick up the older ones. It was so much easier before anyone started school and now that everyone is in school I still remember hating to wake up the really sleepy ones-I don't miss that part at all. We're almost done-can't wait till summer!
Post a Comment