Friday, June 13, 2008

Watermelon

My boys love watermelon!! At least they love to eat it. The other day Landon was begging for a watermelon, so we went to the store to buy one. On the way home, Cy starts crying. This was no ordinary cry. It was a serious cry. I turn around and he has his legs straight out and they are shaking and he has huge tears streaming down his face. I could not figure out what happened. Two seconds earlier he was very happy. He finally stopped only to start again when I made my next turn. I began to catch on to what was happening. The watermelon was below his seat on the floor. Every time I turned it rolled a little. He was scared to death of the watermelon. Once we got out of the van he would cry every time he saw it. He happily ate every piece that was cut up and put on his tray, but don't show him the big watermelon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO FUNNY!!! I love watermelon too ~ definitely not from your Meredith genes ~ you are a good Mom to fix it for your boys.

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy. We have to have melons around when we are in town, my girls love them too and will eat a ton with their cousins.