Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Logan's 3rd Birthday
Logan's 3rd birthday was on July 8th. At his request, we started the morning with donuts and ended the night with chocolate cake. He loves sugar and chocolate--just like his mommy. Logan definitely keeps me on my toes. He is the sweetest, best mannered little boy for the most part. Watch out for the other part when he chooses not to be so sweet. We love our Logan!!! 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
happy BIRTHday!!
Oh my goodness he's way too cute!!! I love these pictures. I can't believe he is 3. He has grown up so much.
YES we do LOVE our LOGAN!!! One cute kid ~ I like the part of him we don't have to "watch out" for the bestest!
Happy Birthday sweetest boy. He looks like he's 5! We love sweet little logan.
Thanks for sharing the day with us. Your boys hold a special place in my heart- love them all!
Adorable! I can't believe how time flies. Dylan turned 3 in April. I feel like we were just pregnant with them. Hope he had a great day! Take care.
Teresa
Adorable! I can't believe how time flies. Dylan turned 3 in April. I feel like we were just pregnant with them. Hope he had a great day! Take care.
Teresa
Happy (Late) Birthday, Logan!!! Wish we had been there to help celebrate.....maybe now that he is 3, Logan can come stay at my house with the other 2 big kids! :)
I can't think of a better way to spend a day, especially a birthday!
Happy Birthday Logan!
Post a Comment