Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where Have I Been???

Who knows....??? It has almost been a month since I last posted. I don't even know if I can remember what we have been doing for the last month. I finished up all of my swimming lessons the last week of June. We have been busy with visiting family for the past 2 1/2 weeks. My kids love playing with their cousins so they have had a blast. I did not take a single picture with my camera so I will have to go post at my parents house and use some of their pictures. We had a great 4th of July. We had a parade with the kids and lots of other fun activities. Hopefully I have pictures to post soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! Welcome back ~ even if it was just a short visit ~ will wait for pictures ~ also, Logan had his third birthday :>)

Kim said...

I was getting concerned!!hehe