Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Thank You
I have been doing alot of thinking lately (yes, that is about all I have been doing) about people who have influenced my life. There have been lots of people that I have rubbed shoulders with that have taught me alot. Several of the people I have been thinking about I no longer have contact with. These are friends that have lived here but have moved away. Because I am a terrible friend, I don't do a very good job of keeping in touch with anyone. I just wanted to send a thank you to all the amazing people I still have contact with and those I don't (just in case they run across this blog one day). I am grateful for the influence you have had in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh you are so very welcome!!! :) I know this isn't about me, but I like to pretend. :) I'm not a good friend either- I'm horrible about keeping in touch.
I may not be one of those people to you, but I consider you a life-long buddy. I think of you and your family often. So, thank you!
Teresa
Post a Comment