This post is very late. Landon had his first piano recital December 16th. He played Deck the Halls and did great!! He has been taking piano for about a year and loves it. He does a great job.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Way to go, Landon! I heard him play his song and it was SO AWESOME!!!!!!!
Good Job Landon. I want to hear it. 3 of my 4 would love to take lessons...I just keep putting them off-maybe next year!! Good job Landon and Mckenzie for taking him to lessons!
PS...Mckenzie, will you please pass on to Gretchen that I am adding her cooking blog to my list. I am always looking for new recipes. And I do not want to be a "blog stocker!", let me know if it is not OK. Thanks! :)
4 comments:
Way to go, Landon! I heard him play his song and it was SO AWESOME!!!!!!!
Handsome boy!
Good Job Landon. I want to hear it. 3 of my 4 would love to take lessons...I just keep putting them off-maybe next year!! Good job Landon and Mckenzie for taking him to lessons!
Good Job, Landon!!
PS...Mckenzie, will you please pass on to Gretchen that I am adding her cooking blog to my list. I am always looking for new recipes. And I do not want to be a "blog stocker!", let me know if it is not OK. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment