Thursday, March 4, 2010

My baby is 1

Our sweet little Adaleigh turned 1 on March 4. It makes me so sad that my baby is getting so big. It is helpful that she is still so little and snugly. Adaleigh has the sweetest personality. She is almost always smiling showing off her mouthful of big white teeth. She loves to play right along side her brothers and sisters. She is one spoiled little girl that is loved on constantly. You can see her long eyelashes and big beautiful teeth in this picture.

4 comments:

Mama Mary said...

Adorable Adaleigh!! Proof of how quickly a year passes! What a sweetheart this one is. . . LOVED by all. Happy Birthday, Adaleigh! We love you!!

Christian and Katie said...

She is so cute! I can't believe that she's one! The last time I saw her she was just a little thing! I guess life goes on even when I leave :) I loved her shirt too! Happy Birthday Adaleigh!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!! We thought about you all day. At one point Alexis said, "Yes mom we know... it is Adaleigh's birthday today!" :)

Lila said...

Adaleigh is so cute! :) she is so little and cuddly, that is so nice. Hopefully one day, I will have a cuddler too. for now, i'll have to live vicariously though you. lol. ;) happy belated birthday Adaleigh! xo