Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss
Mia came home last week and said, "Mom I think I may have gotten you too much work." I didn't understand what she meant then she explained that she had promised two of her friends that I would make them all shirts for Dr. Seuss character dress up day. (She is only taking after me as I volunteered my mom to do everything.) They had decided they wanted to be Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3. Unfortunately Thing 3 was sick today and not able to come to school. There were lots of "Things" at school today, but these two were the cutest!! Mia definitely had the best hair. It was as crazy as we could make it!! It was worth the thirty minutes it took to get all the blue and tangles out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am DEFINITELY NOT showing (or reading) this post to my children. They may expect such greatness out of me! But hey....kudos to YOU! Wish you were MY mom....well, my mom was pretty cool too and I volunteered her for LOTS of stuff. MOMS are great! THIS is perfect...wish I would have thought to do something so cute for my kids. Kelsey has a wacky wed tomorrow...maybe i'll get wacky dreams and come up with something fun.
Yes, Dear, you were born with your hand raised to volunteer - and I LOVED it all! That's what momhood is all about! The shirts are way cool. . . but the hair. . . now that is the bestest. . . along with the big smile! FUN TIMES!! All you moms are just amazing!
My hand was raised too. :) Meghan sent me a picture. She is the cutest girl and her little cousins LOVED hearing from her the other day. :)
She is the cutest Thing I have ever seen!!
Now- not knowing what I was looking for when I picked her from school yesterday was quite a shock! I was laughing so hard!
Excellent job!!
I want to order one for Claire and Lilly. How much are they a piece?
Post a Comment