Mia is one of ten students that have been chosen to be in a ballet for The Nashville Opera. The opera, Andrea Chenier, will open in early October at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center in Nashville. She will have the wonderful opportunity to be working with a professional cast, director, and maestro. The opportunity she has to work with a professional company will be an exciting and educational experience.
Mia has a love for dance and even more loves to be on a stage. This is a dream come true for her. We are so excited for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Donna said it best: Wow! That is so awesome! Congratualtions to Mia; what a tribute to her talent to have been selected to perform in a real opera! A star is born!
Wow! That is so awesome! She definately is very talented (like her mother)! Way to go Mia!
I get so excited every time I think about it. What an experience it will be.
We are excited too!
This is so amazing!! I can't contain my excitement for Mia!! She is a fabulous young lady and deserves this. :)
Yeah for Mia! And cute pics of your not so little baby girl!
that is so fun and so great. congrats mia! :)
I am so exited!I'll make sure to be there.Thanks for calling me.
Kierstyn Meredith
Post a Comment