
Where did our summer go? Today was Landon's first day of school. I can't believe he is in third grade. He has a great teacher and is excited to have some of his friends in his class. Getting back on a schedule with strict bedtime is going to be hard. We have had so much fun this summer and I hate to see it end!
4 comments:
He is so very handsome!!!!
I hate to see the summer end too...
handsome man! But school starting ALREADY???? I wouldn't be ready...my kids are counting down the days (29 from today) and I've got mixed emotions. Structure will be a welcome thing, but I will miss the relaxed days.
I see you made your decision- I knew that is what you were going to pick. :) Why not make your life a little harder? Just kidding!!
I love, love, love back to school pictures (am I wierd?) ~ but NOT in July!! This is one handsome 3rd grader with one blessed teacher. It will be a great (and busy) year for L ~ you too ~ hopefully the greatness will over-ride how hectic it will be :>)
Post a Comment